These are some of the pros and cons of wearing high heeled shoes for a long time
July 29, 2016
- Heels also work great with dresses and skirts because they accentuate your calf muscles and make your legs look more toned than when you wear flats.
- Wearing high heels makes you feel incredibly powerful.
- High heels create the optical illusion of longer legs. They make your legs not only more attractive and well-muscled, they also seem prettier, longer and slimmer.
- Heels with stunning accents will also draw more attention than plain heels, and exotic heels are an excellent way for a woman to add a focal point to an outfit
- Women who wear heels over a long period of their lives actually shorten their Achilles tendon. With the heel in the lifted position, heels can actually create a physiologically change in the muscles and tendons around the ankles. That means, when barefoot or wearing flats and shoes that cause the heel to reach the ground, the wearer can feel immense pain and stretching.
- They put stress on the back and knees
- Your heel-to-toe transition becomes abrupt, forcing you to swap your natural stride for a staccato walk. Strutting like this all the time could usher in bone and nerve damage
- Visit shoosed.com for more.
welcome to my blog i will give you details on what's happening in my world.